Skip to main content

Here is every single time right met wrong at the VMAs.

Madonna, 1990
Getty
"I am my own experiment.
I am my own work of art."

Busta Rhymes, 1997
Getty
"I started growing my hair in December '89. I was seventeen.
I signed my record deal and said I ain't combing my hair no more. I don't have too."

Marilyn Manson and Rose McGowan, 1998
Ron Galella/ Getty
Getty
"I came out of the womb waving red lipstick."
"I love the absurd - kind of absurdist comedy, absurd things in life."

Lil Kim, 1999
Getty
"The streets made me. They stay at me. There's nothing that's gonna take away from my legacy. I'm sorry. It is what it is. I'm dying this way. With the crown on my head, nobody can take nothing away from me. 
It is what it is. I am who I am. 
Bottom line."

Brittany Spears, 2001  
Getty
"I dress the way I want. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not."
"I'm pretty normal, you know?"
 
Christina Aguilera, 2002
Getty
"I look back at the looks I've had over the years. I'm proud of myself that I had the courage to experiment with crazy hairstyles and some fashion things. 
Would I do it again? No. 
But that's part of the learning process and getting from point A to point B."
 
Lenny Kravitz
Wire Image
"I'm half Jewish, I'm half black, I look in-between. I dress funny. I play all these different styles of music on one record. 
It's like, What is he doing?"
 
Coco, 2005
Evan Agostini/ Getty
"I've always had a booty even when I was a baby, and when I was in high school and was skinny, I still had the booty. In Hollywood's eyes, the perfect women has to be a stick figure, tall, blonde hair, with big boobs"

Lady Gaga, 2009
Christopher Polk/ Getty Images Entertainment/ Getty Images
"You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way."

Lady Gaga, 2010
Christopher Polk/ Getty Images Entertainment/ Getty Images
"I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
 
Lady Gaga as  Jo Calderone, 2011
Kevin Winter/ Getty Images Entertainment/ Getty Images 
"Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside. "

Katty Perry, 2011

Kevin Winter/ Getty Images Entertainment/ Getty Images
"I think it's great to dress up and play on all the girly features."
 
Nicki Minaj, 2011
Film Magic/ Getty Images
"Maybe your weird is my normal. Who's to say?"
 
Amber Rose, 2014
Frazer Harrison/ Getty Images Entertainment/ Getty Images
"I've always felt that when you use too many products or try too many new things, you're just piling a lot of unnatural, unnecessary stress on your face. I try to keep it simple."
 
Miley Cyrus, 2015



Getty Images
"I know what I'm doing. I know I'm shocking you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony announces the Xperia Z5, Z5 compact and Z5 premium

Today Sony officially showcased the Xperia Z5 series of its flagship phones, while Sony hasn't been having a lot success in the smartphone market. Recently it hasn't been as much successful as it once used to be in mobile phone sales, its sales have fallen in the international market which is primarily due to the highly saturated market for premium smartphones as even Samsung and Apple are having a hard time now. Sony today presented the world with what it believes a smartphone of 2015 and 2016 should be like and that is the Xperia Z5 which comes in three different variations the largest being the Xperia Z5 premium followed by the regular Xperia Z5 and lastly the smallest Xperia Z5 compact. Image Source The Xperia Z5 packs a Snapdragon 810 quad core 64 bit processor with 3 Gb of ram, 23 Mp camera, a 5.2 inch full HD 1080p screen, 2900 mah battery and a finger print scanner while the Z5 premium has all the same specs except it comes with a 5.5 inch 4k ultra HD scre...
Last year Sony released the C5 Ultra a near bezel less phone with a premium design but was ultimately a mid ranger, this year we are here again reporting about the C6, another bezel less phone with a premium design. Image Source   The phone most likely will boast a 5.5 full HD screen, an Octa core Helio P10, 16 Gb internal storage, 3 or 2 Gb Ram and will of course support 4g LTE. The leaked pictures show a bezel less design which resembles the Z3 though it's not aluminium like the later. Image Source What do you think about the phone and it's design? And how it will fare against the other mid rangers.

Windows 10 RTM releases on 10th July

We already told you that windows 10 might get its RTM build this week and now according to reports we might have the RTM builds on July 10th which clearly goes to show Microsoft is working at full throttle. In an updated blog post Microsoft said it will be pushing out the RTM builds pretty soon to its OEM partners followed by build for retailers and finally to all those who reserved a free copy will get the upgrade on 29th July in waves, but if you can't wait like we can't you might want to clean install the latest insiders build 10162 and update it to the RTM build this weekend on 10th July, the RTM build will be sent most definitely to insiders first for testing so if you want to get a stable or at least 90% stable windows 10 then here's your chance. Further Microsoft mentioned in the blog post that windows 10 is compatible with almost all windows 8x and 7x devices. "In our testing of millions of systems, we're seeing full compatibility today with the vas...